My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Thank you Veterans!

Hello Everybody!
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.
Today I have a card to honor all those who have served our country.
Many have given of themselves so we can have the freedom that we cherish.
Giving a huge THANK YOU! to all who have served our country and remembering those who have passed before us.
For this card I used 2 stamps from Biblical Impressions
"Flag Girl" (#32513)
and
"God Bless" (#32916)
I stamped each of them onto white cardstock and colored them with FlexMarkers, fussy cut them and adhered them to my card base along with red and blue cardstock.
For the 'star panel' I used a piece of acetate packaging and ran it through my Cuttlebug with a star embossing folder then adhered it with a bit of Glossy Accents.

I'm entering this card into the
"Simon Says Stamps Presents A Star Challenge"
Why not pop on over and see all they have to offer there.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Leave a comment if you will.
And remember to thank a Veteran!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Nancy K said...

I love the theme of this card, Kristie! My son is Marine Corps vet and it always warms my heart to see our heroes honored. The star background makes your card perfect for the challenge at Lily Pad Cards, I'm so glad you joined us!