My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Bouquet on wax paper embossed background

Hello!  Hope you are having a bright and sunny day!
Summer is my favorite season and it will be hear soon, actually as far as I'm concerned it's already started, but the official date is June 20th.
Spring and Summer both are such wonderful times for flowers and today I have a beautiful
"Bouquet" (#16220) from QKR Stampede
that I used on my card.
The image was stamped onto white cardstock and colored with FlexMarkers.
Once I colored and trimmed my image, I adhered it to a piece of cardstock that I used the "wax paper embossing technique" on.
You can learn more about this technique here.

I simply adhered it to a white base card and rounded the corners and it was done. 
 I love this flower image, it's one of my favorites from
QKR Stampede.  Why now pop into QKR and see the lovely flower image they have to offer.  I'm sure you'll find something you'll love too.

Thanks for stopping by today. 
Leave a comment if you will and come again soon.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

No comments: