My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Happy Father's Day Car

 Masculine cards are, for me, one of the hardest to make.
But every now and then I make one and it comes together nicely.
Today I have a Father's Day card that I made with 2 stamps from
QKR Stampede."Old Car" (#20205) and "Happy Father's Day"
from the "Happy Birthday Set" (#22803)
I saw this different style somewhere and thought I'd see what I could do with it and this is what I made.
It was a quick card to make as the "Old Car" didn't need any coloring, I just stamped it onto cardstock with Color Box Fluid Chalk Ink in brown.
Same with the sentiment.
The dots are simply from the holes made with a hole punch.
Inside I simply layered the sentiment onto a piece of the same patterned paper.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope I've given you some inspiration, perhaps for a Father's Day card you need to make.
Why not pop into the QKR Stampede store and see what you might like to use for your Father's Day cards.
Leave a comment if you would and come back soon.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Ann said...

Thanks, Kristie, for leaving your comment on my post about gesso at Practical Scrappers. I appreciate you taking the time.
I love the fold on this card - really neat!
- Ann
www.lovestnpaper.com

Roxie said...

Very nice card design and it looks pretty simple to create. Perfect spots for the faux brads.