My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Pop up I "heart" U

Today's card was inspired by one I saw on Pinterest. 
Unfortunately, I don't know whose blog it came from,
so I can't give credit where credit is due. 
If you recognize it, let me know and I will give credit.

Pop up cards are always fun and not nearly as hard to make as you'd think.
This one is a little tougher to figure out a template for, but it's really just a matter of cutting and folding.

On the front of the card I used
"I am Blessed" (#36313) and
"Swirl Heart" (#32402)
They are both stamped onto white cardstock, then I added some little self stick bling to the heart.
I used stones from a bling word that I found at one of the big box craft stores for a 50 cents.  You know how they have them marked down sometimes, because they are names or words that no one buys?
I buy them and just use the individual pieces, they cut apart easily with a craft knife or scissors.  So don't pass them up because your name isn't Yolanda, find the longest name or word you can find in the bin and pick them up cheap.

And here is the pop up inside of my card.
Isn't is cool?

Thanks for stopping by today, leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my card.
Then why not stop in to the Biblical Impressions online store
and see what great stamps you can find to go with a cool pop up card of your own?!?!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Susan (rainy) said...

So pretty, Kristie, and what a fun design.
And thanks for linking my blog on the shirt card! Really appreciate it. :)