My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Happy Birthday with banners

Banners seem to be all over the blogosphere these days and I do love them.  I haven't done a lot with these little guys, but today I have a card for you with some banners that was inspired by one that
Kristina Werner showed on her blog.

I got all my paper from my scrap stash.
for the sentiment I used
"Happy Birthday" (#22803)
from QKR Stampede
I used embroidery floss to string the banners together.
This simple card would be great for a guy, don't ya think?
It would be easy to make up quick if you suddenly need a card.
It goes together in no time at all.  I left the inside blank to write my own message or stamp one when I am ready to use the card.

Thanks for stopping by today, I always appreciate comments and feed back.
Come again soon.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

Sara Paschal said...

This is really cute, going on my CASE list;)

kisatrtle said...

Awe tomorrow is my birthday. Is this for me?

Roxie said...

Great simplicity on this card!