My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, December 27, 2013

Card box


Hi everyone?
Have you recovered from all the Christmas hustle and bustle?
Or are you still in the midst of it all?
I'm still up to my neck in celebrations.
 
Today I want to share a little gift I made with y'all.
This little box is simple to make using the
This one was a gift for my friend Sue. 
I filled it with some hand made cards.
I used
"Poinsettia Flower" (#83407)  and
"To Everything"  (#35104)
both stamps from Biblical Impressions
 
Here is a video tutorial to make this box.
I modified it just a little bit.
  I didn't use a belly band,
but cut a slit in the back for the flap to fit into.
It's easy with the Envelope Punch Board
and makes a great gift filled with cards.
Here is a link to another post
with a birthday themed box
that also shows the back of the box.
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you
will come again soon.
I hope you've been inspired
and will try making some of these
little boxes for gifts in the future.
 
Until next time, Happy Crafting!
 
 

No comments: