My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Chap Stick Holders for the Greats

Hi all!
Just a quick post today.
Sorry I haven't been posting much recently,
I'm sure y'all understand how busy I've been.
Aren't we all?
Today is our family Christmas party,
I wanted to show you the chap stick/lip gloss holders I made.
The dresses are for my great nieces,
the ornament and trees are for the great nephews.



Chap Stick/lip gloss goes in the little box
in the middle.




These are fun to make and give.
You could probably fit a roll or dimes in the center,
or a roll of mints or lifesavers too.
 
I'm entering this in the
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
"Bling It On"
The dresses have glitter card stock
for the bodices.
The snowflake ornament has glitter card stock
for the flake and
the Christmas tree has gem bling.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Until next time, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Roxie said...

Very cute creations!