My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, December 30, 2013

Tag Swap

Hi crafty people!
I have a wonderful group of online scrapping friends.
Many of them I have known
for several years online.
A while back one of them suggested a tag swap,
I volunteered to host it.
There were only 5 of us that participated.
We each made 10 tags, everyone sent them to me.
I separated them and sent everyone 10 tags.
It was such fun making and receiving the tags!
They are all so nice I hate to use them.
These are the ones I made.
 



Here are all the beautiful tags my friends made for me.
They were so sweet and sent extra tags and goodies
as a thank you for hosting the swap. 
I do have a talented group of friends don't I?
Thanks for stopping by today.
I hope you have been inspired in some way and
maybe you'll have a swap with some of your crafty friends.
Leave me a comment if you will.
Come again soon.
 
Until next time, Happy Crafting!
 

2 comments:

Roxie said...

What a nice variety of tags, my favorite is the snow scene but I like them all!

Desire Fourie said...

I can just imagine how much fun this was and the surprise to see everyone's beautiful tag. Great idea.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Wishing you all the best that 2014 has to offer.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}