My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Doily

I have a friend who is an enabler!
I think we all have one.  You know what I mean.
That friend who encourages you to buy some more!
More craft supplies, more paper, more tools.
My friend encouraged me to buy a Silhouette Cameo and I'm so glad!
On Black Friday I got an incredible deal on a Cameo.
It arrived quite quickly, but I just didn't have time to open it and learn to use it.  Finally a couple weeks ago, I got it out of the box and loaded the software into my computer.
WOW!!!
Am I ever loving this machine.
There are lots of tutorials online, so I watched one and created along with it.
Here is my first Silhouette project.
This doily is very much like the one created in the video, but I'm so excited that I did this myself. 
If you are thinking about a Silhouette Cameo, I encourage you to go buy one.  It's really quite wonderful.
This particular cut is about 4" but the real beauty of creating it is that I can size it to whatever size I want.
I even made a stencil with a transparency sheet.
I'm having so much fun!
Let me be your enabler.
Go buy a Silhouette right now my friend!
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
Come again soon
and you'll see something I created
with the stencil I made with my Silhouette.
 
Until next time, Happy Crafting!

No comments: