My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Perfect Paper Crafting and Splitcoast Stampers Challenge

Hello blog fans!
There is a challenge going on at Splitcoast Stampers
with Perfect Paper Crafting and this is my card that I made for it.
The challenge is to make a card, or other project using lots of layers.
Easy peasy when you use Perfect Layers rulers to cut the mats.
With perfect layers, you get a perfect cut every time.
For this card I have used 
"Love You" (#10301) and 
"Ball Jar" (#23102) both from
Using my links to Perfect Paper Crafting 
 you will find the code to receive a 5% discount
on your purchase.
Check out the Perfect Layers and all the 
perfect tools they have to offer.

Thank you for stopping by today, 
now why not check out the challenge on 
and join in the fun.  
You'll find a lot of great inspiration there.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

No comments: