My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, December 29, 2014

Gifts for Zoey

I wrote this post up a while ago and didn't post it.
I don't know what happened, but it never got posted.
Our sweet little Zoey was born
November 25, 2014
which was my Mom's
90th birthday.
Great Grandma said it was the best 
birthday gift she's ever received.
Here is the post I planned to post and didn't.
I'm so excited!
My niece, Nikki, is due to have her first baby
in December.
She is having a girl and her name is Zoey Ann.
Nikki lives in Tampa, Florida.
I live in Tonawanda, New York.
There was a shower a couple weeks ago and I wanted 
to make something for little Zoey.
I used my Silhouette Cameo to design and cut all the pieces 
from vinyl.
I sprayed the glass block with
Frosted Glass spray from
Rust-oleum and put a small string of 
white Christmas lights inside.
I got the owl with the book file from the Silhouette store
and the other owl is one I traced.
I used to work at a paint your own pottery studio 
and when I painted pieces for loved ones, I always 
painted my lips and kissed the back of whatever I painted.
So with Zoey's night light, I had to "kiss" the back too.
My nephew, Dave, is a real fan of comic books and super heroes
so when I saw this bib, I had to get it for Zoey.



No comments: