My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Molly's coat

Hello blog friends!
Today I'm going to show you the cutest dog ever.
This is our little Molly
She is wearing her brand new coat that my sister in law,
Lynne, made for her.
You can see that Lynne is quite talented.
Here are a couple more pictures of the details on the coat.
Check out that adorable collar and bow.
Here is a picture of the back or top of the coat.
Love that little belt!
It goes on easy, closing with velcro around her neck
and her belly.
Is that just the sweetest thing ever or what?
Thanks Lynne, we love it!

So glad y'all stopped in today,
I hope you'll stop again soon.
In the mean time, stay warm.

No comments: