My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, April 8, 2016

MHP mason jars

Hello crafty people.
Today I'm showing you the gift everyone at our weekend 
crop is receiving.
These are for the 3rd annual spring weekend crop
that is hosted by my friends Jen, Danielle and me.
The studio we run is called
"My Happy Place"
I was fortunate to find these mason jar mugs at a 
reasonable price, so I picked them up to use for
our weekend crop.
I cut the vinyl on my 
Silhouette Cameo and
applied it to the jars.
I thought they needed a little pop,
so I decided to add the red hearts.
Just the right touch.
I think they turned out great.
We are going to fill them with some chocolates,
a few little goodies and add a little ribbon around the top.
They will be on the tables at each space when
our ladies arrive at the crop.
I'm sure they will love them,
I know I do.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Come again soon,
you never know what you'll find on 
Kristie Kreates.


No comments: