My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, March 14, 2019

Tags - Plaid

 Hi!
Today is tag series day.
I really enjoyed making these tags.
I have a stamp set that I got used, I don't even remember
where or when.  It has different styles of stripes, so I decided
to try my hand at making some plaids and these are what
I came up with.

I used different combinations of the stripes and
colors to create different looks
and I love how they turned out.
I wanted to make some tags that were a little more
masculine and I think these fit the bill.
I used Distress Inks and my
MISTI Stamping tool as each of
those stripes is stamped separately.
They didn't really take long with the
help of the MISTI.
These were all stamped on manila tags
 and I use a bit of jute twine for the tie.

Thanks for stopping by today to
see what I'm up to,
I hope you'll stop by again soon.
Until then stretch yourself and
think outside the box.






Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.

No comments: