My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, March 22, 2019

Tags - Foliage

Hello blog friends.
Today I have another tag post for you.

These were made with an alcohol inked background.
I used "Further Around The Edge" stamp set from
 Dyan Reaveley to stamp the vine design
 and heat embossed it with gold embossing powder.

For these 2 tags I used alcohol inks on silver card stock,
then stamped them with a variety of leaf stamps using
Alcohol Lift Ink.
The Alcohol Lift Ink does just what it say, it lifts the ink
off the card stock, leaving the design of the stamp.
Once it is lifted, you can take that stamp and stamp
the "lifted ink" onto another surface.
I would encourage you to watch some videos on this
product and technique and give it a try,
it's fun and gives a great look to projects.

Thanks for stopping in, come again soon.
Until then,
try something new.





Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.

No comments: