My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Baby Shower Decorations

Hello!
Don't you love baby showers?
My daughter in law was helping give a shower
for her sister, who is having a baby girl.
Here are some of the decorations and favors that
she made.
She used pens that she bought for her Cricut
to make tags for the favors.
First the Cricut wrote out the wording
then cut them out.
Here are the finished tags.
Aren't they cute?!?!
And the favors.  Each tube was filled with
Violet seeds and some paper shread, which can be put 
right in the garden to grow.
The baby's name is Violette Rose,
so this is perfect for the favor and so
sweet.
I think this gift banner is adorable.
Each of the little onsies were embellished with
silver foil around the neck and for snaps. Soooo cute!
And how sweet is this 
Welcome baby Violette banner?
Here is one more banner, in progress.
I don't have a picture of this one finished,
but I'm sure it was adorable from seeing this
laid out like this.
I think she did a fabulous job for the shower.

I'm so glad I could share this with you today.
Have you ever decorated for a shower or party
 using your crafty skills?
Hope to see you again soon,
until then,
Happy Crafting!

No comments: