My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, April 28, 2019

Challenge Swap

Hello crafting friends!
I have a group of friends that have a facebook group,
all of us are crafters that have mostly met online.
We decided to do a challenge swap and I'm loving it.
Our first theme was cats and/or dogs.
I made this bookmark for my friend Lisa.
I used backgrounds from my stash of handmades 
for the yellow base piece as well as the mat around 
the image of the cat.
The cat was stamped onto white card stock and colored
with colored pencils.
The glass lenses were first covered with 
Wink of Stella and then with 
No photo description available.
This is the little card I included with the bookmark when
I sent it.
This was stamped with Black Onyx VersaFine ink
and colored with colored pencils and Distress Inks.
Our next challenge theme is "Friendship"
I will post a picture of what I made for that swap,
after the recipient receives it.

Thanks for stopping by and spending time with me today.
I hope you've been inspired in some way.
Have you ever participated in a crafting challenge
and/or swap?
Until next time, challenge yourself in some way.




No comments: