My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, August 21, 2020

Painting With Leaves

Hello blog friends!
Welcome back, I'm glad you've stopped in today.
Today I'm showing you a card I made with some scraps
from a background that I made.
I gathered some leaves and used them like stamps with 
paints.  I simply painted the leaves, then pressed them onto some
white card stock, then lifted the leaves.
The background turned out beautifully, I used it for a larger
project that I will show in a future post.
I'm so glad I kept the scrap pieces, as they really made a 
beautiful card.
I used metallic gold card stock to accent the gold in the
leaf prints and I love the effect.
The metallic look of the gold paint and card stock
doesn't show up in the pictures, but in real life it's beautiful.

I hope you have been inspired in some way today,
maybe to use something different or out of the ordinary 
as a stamp, or maybe just to use your scraps.
Come again soon,
until then: 
Try something new and different!


 

No comments: