My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, August 9, 2020

Journal for Watercolor Practicing.

Hello crafty people!
I wanted to show y'all another journal I made.
Yes, I've been obsessed with making journals lately.
This one I specifically made for myself and put watercolor
pages into it.  I need a place where I can do some
practicing with my watercolors and this will be perfect
for that. 
For the front I used this alcohol ink flower piece that I
had in my stash.
For the binding, I used a piece of goldish fabric.
I love how it turned out and I'm sure I'll love 
doing some practicing in this journal.
Hopefully I'll see some progress through out the book.

Thanks for stopping by today.
I hope you have been inspired in some way.
Come again soon, until then:
give something new a try!

No comments: