My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Birthday Card For My Friend

Good day blog friends!
I have a friend who recently turned 50,
her family threw a surprise party for her,
so I needed a card and gift for her.
She is an avid reader and book lover,
and I had bought this stamp specifically
to make a card for her.
For the back ground I used a napkin.
Here is a link if you are interested in the  
process.  I layered the background onto 
a white card stock base.
When I made the background, the second layer
of the napkin had a light image on it,
I used that also and then stamped onto
it with VersaMark ink, then embossed with
gold embossing powder.
In the picture, the image behind the stamped image
doesn't show very well, but it's very subtle and pretty
in person.
On the inside of this card I wrote a personal message
and included a gift certificate for Barnes and Noble.
I thought that was appropriate, especially with this card.

I'm glad you have come to spend some time here today.
I hope you have enjoyed your visit and have
been inspired in some way.
Come again soon.
Until then,
read a good book!











Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.





 

No comments: