My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Life is sweeter

Hello! 
Today I have a card that I made with only part of an image.
I have used the image "Life is Sweeter" (#9102) from QKR Stampede.
I cut the rubber stamp apart and used only the sentiment.
With the stamp cut into pieces I can use it in many more ways on cards and other projects.
I saw the technique to make the circle embellishment on
If you haven't checked out her blog, you should, she is a wonderful inspiration!
First I punched out circles in different coordinating papers, then adhered them to a piece of card stock.  I then trimmed it to the size I wanted for the card and layered it onto another piece of card stock.  Before adhering it to the card base I punched another circle out of the right side of the card stock.  I used a border punch to punch out the tiny hearts and used foam tape to adhere them to the card.

This card was quick and easy and I think it turned out very pretty.  I hope you have enjoyed it too.

Now, hop on over to QKR Stampede and see what stamps you might be able to use in different ways.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

1 comment: