My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

QKR Stampede November Blog Hop

Hello Hoppers!
Welcome to my post for the QKR Stampede November Blog Hop.
This month our design team has made projects using snowmen/women.
If you came from
you are in the right place.  If you get 'lost' along the way or there is a link that isn't working, you can find the entire lineup at the QKR Stampede Blog.

Now, on to my card.  I have used "Best Friends" (#23502) from QKR Stampede for my image and "Warm Fuzzies" (#8604) from sister company Eureka! Stamps  for the sentiment.
Both of these come in a choice of rubber stamp or digital format.
I stamped the image onto watercolor paper and colored with watercolor crayons.  I used a glue pen on the snowman and the sentiment and added some glitter.  I used a bit of cotton for the top of the hat.
The blue background is some glitter paper that was run through the Cuttlebug in a Snowflake embossing folder.
I fussy cut the image and adhered it with foam tape.
The sentiment is adhered with ATG tape.

Thanks for hopping in today.  I hope you enjoyed my card as much as I enjoyed making it.  Although I don't like the cold and snow, I do love making winter/Christmas cards.
QKR Stampede has a lot of wonderful winter images, so after you finish the hop, take a hop over to the shop and check them out.

Now, I'll send you off to see what
has made to inspire you.

Until nest time, Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

Rachelle Christensen said...

Darling as usual. I need to break out my card stuff again--I'm going through withdrawals lately. Too much time spent editing and writing my new book. Maybe over Thanksgiving I can get some made. :)

Roxie said...

Cute image Kristie, I like the cut out image on the blue snowflake panel.

Wendy Zick said...

The embossed glitter paper is a perfect background! Cute card!

Beate said...

Kristie, that's a darling image and card.
Happy Thanksgiving!