My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Eureka! Stamps November Blog Hop

Welcome to my post for the Eureka! Stamps Design Team Blog Hop!

If you have just happened upon the hop, you may want to start at the beginning, as you won't want to miss any of the inspiration the design team has to show you.
If you have come from
 you are on the right track.  I'm sure she had something wonderful to share with you.

I have 2 cards to share today. 
For this first card I used my Cuttlebug to emboss some blue card stock with a snowflake pattern.  I then used a white ink pad and a direct to paper technique to add a bit of white to those snow flakes.  Even though it may not show in the picture, the card has a snowy sparkle to it, as I sprayed it with some Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist.  I love the way it makes things shimmer and shine!

The "Bundle up" is part of the "Bundle Up and Enjoy" (#34401) image from Eureka! Stamps.  I used the digital format of this image for my card, which made it easy to size and fussy cut for my card. This image also comes in rubber.

I used the 2nd half of the image inside my card.

When I saw the next image I had to have it.
It is called "Photographic Memory" (#24207) also from Eureka! Stamps. When I read it, I laughed out loud.  I used the rubber stamp of this sentiment, but it does also come in digital format.

I had this camera die cut from a sheet of die cuts I bought a long time ago.  When I got the sentiment I knew exactly what I would do with it. 
When my son suggested that I adhere the camera to the card base and fussy cut around it, I thought it was a great idea.
I stamped the first 1/2 of the sentiment onto silver vellum and adhered it to the back of the camera to show through the lens opening.

I used the other half of the sentiment inside the card and added a couple stars, that were on the die cut sheet, as accents.
Now I have to find just the right person to send this card to.  LOL

I hope you have enjoyed my cards today, thank you for hopping along.
Leave a comment and let me know what you think of my cards and then hop on over to
and see what lovely inspiration she has to show you.

Eureka! Stamps has a lot of sentiments in their shop. Some funny, some sentimental and some just plain nice. So why not hop there after you finish the hop and see what they have to offer?!?!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

5 comments:

Dawnll said...

Both of your cards are wonderful sweetie! Love the embossing on the first and that sentiment on the second is perfect with the die

Wendy Zick said...

Great cards, love the clever camera!

Roxie said...

Real cute cards Kristie, that Christmas card looks quick and easy and perfect for the busy season.

Rachelle Christensen said...

You're a winner! Better check my blog....:)
www.rachellewrites.blogspot.com

kisatrtle said...

I really like the camera card and the sentiment made me chuckle