My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Beauty...

Hello! 
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I know did! 
This past weekend we had  "Why Shop When You Can Crop" at
Friday and Saturday we cropped from 11 a.m - 11p.m. and had a ball doing it.
One of the layouts I did was inspired by the layout below.
When I see something in a magazine that I like, I tear it out and put it into my inspiration notebook.  I took this layout out of the notebook a while ago, because I love it so much and wanted to do something like it.

I'm sorry I can't tell you what magazine I got it from, but I do know it is titled "Grateful for These 4" and was created by Jennifer Perks. Isn't it beautiful?

Below is the layout that I did.  I scraplifted the basic design and went my own way with the pictures and flowers.  I really love how it turned out.

The pictures on this page were taken when Kelsie was 5 yrs old.  We went and had Glamour Shots taken as a gift for my husband, Dave.  It was really Kelsie's call and she chose all the clothes that we wore for the session.  I would have never chosen sequins, but she has always been a girlie girl and sparkle and shine is soooooo attractive to a 5 yr old girl.
What a great time we had doing this together. 
Honestly, if Glamour Shots was still in the mall, I'd do it again with her, now that she is 21 yrs old. 
Maybe this time she wouldn't pick the sequins.  LOL!

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you have been inspired. 
Leave a comment if you wish.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

Dawnll said...

Oh those pictures are so much fun-Sparkles? just love that. Such a great memory.
Beautiful design and great use of the inspiration.
Sorry I haven't been around...Google reader lost a large amount of my saved blogs-I am still trying to get many back.
Hope your mother is ding well...think of you often.
Hugs sweetie

Beate said...

I like how your page came out. Great pictures!!!
Hugs and smiles

kisatrtle said...

I am so far behind on blog reading. Thanks for always visiting me