My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, November 5, 2012

Give Thanks

Hi all!
It's time for another Eureka! Stamps Challenge.
for all the particulars, hop over to the Eureka! Stamps Blog.
This weeks challenge theme is
"Give Thanks"
For this I chose to use
"Cornucopia" (#16305) I used a red rubber stamp,
this image is also available in
digital format (#digi16204) from
I colored the image with FlexMarkers and
inked around it with Distress Ink (Antique Linen)
The sentiment is done with alpha stickers.
The card base was also inked with Distress Ink.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
I hope you will leave me a comment
and let me know what you are thankful for.
I hope you have been inspired in some way today.
Come again soon.
 
Until next time, Happy Crafting

1 comment:

AmyJRockstar said...

Hi Kristie! Super pretty card and love the great colors you chose! I tried to become a follower, but kept getting error messages for some reason. :( BTW, absolutely adore the Elf card below as well. Super duper cute!!!

XO ~ Amy Jo
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com