My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, November 19, 2012

Eureka Challenge - For the Kids

Hello Blog friends!
Today we are kicking off another challenge on the
You can find all the particulars there on the blog.
The theme this week is
"For the Kids"
I thought a cute gift card holder would be fun to make.
I used 2 stamps from the Balloons and Holder series 
"Christmas Balloon" (#16402) and
"Elf Balloon Holder" (#6509)
I used rubber stamps, but these are also available in digi format.
The Elf and Balloon were colored with FlexMarkers
and fussy cut, then adhered to the polka dot paper with
foam tape.
I used "bakers twine" that I made
for the string holding the balloon.
I made a pocket with red card stock to hold the gift card.

Here you can see the card for inside that holds the gift card.
Maybe not the appropriate kind of gift card for a kid,
but it's what I had.  LOL! One of my favorite restaurants!  Chili's!
I hope I've inspired you to join in the challenge
and show us what you make.
These balloon holders and balloons are such fun to work with.
Stop in to the Eureka Store and check them out,
there are many different ones for
every holiday and occasion.
Thanks for stopping in, come again soon.
 
Until next time, Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

Beate said...

Adorable Gift card holder.
Happy Thanksgiving!

Susan (rainy) said...

It's a darling little gift card holder, Kristie. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Sue said...

Love the elf image and the bakers twine is a great idea! So clever.

Hugs
Sue

kisatrtle said...

What a cute image