My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, March 25, 2013

Eureka! Stamps Challenge #32

Hello there stampers!
It's time for another Eureka! Stamps Challenge today.
For all the particulars, pop on over to the
I hope you'll join in the fun.
Our theme this week is
"It's In The Words"
I used 2 Eureka! Stamps images for my card.
My "words" are
"Not a Day" (#19401)
The background image is
"Fern Background" (#58401)
The Fern Background was stamped with a rubber stamp and Versa Fine ink.
The sentiment is a digital stamp, printed from my computer.
This was a very simple card to make, but I think it turned out quite nicely.
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you have been inspired in some way and that you will play along with our challenge.
 
Until next time, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Roxie said...

Love this simple layout, one of my favorites and it really show off the sentiment.