My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, March 4, 2013

Eureka! Stamps challenge

Hi crafty fans!
It's time for another Eureka! Stamps challenge.
For all the particulars go to the Eureka! Stamps Blog.
This weeks challenge is to use
2 images (one can be a sentiment)
2 designer papers and
2 embellishments.
For my 2 images I used
"Sm Lacy Butterfly" (#58902) and
"Happiness Like a Butterfly" (#40403)
I colored the butterfly with FlexMarkers then fussy cut it.
I used glue to adhere only the body of the butterfly to the card front.
I bent the wings of the butterfly out from the card giving dimension.
 
I hate to say it, but I have no idea which company made these 2 papers,
I got both of them from my scraps folder. 
For my 2 embellishments I used a button and embroidery floss. 
I used the  2nd image as the sentiment on the inside of the card.
 
Thanks for stopping in today.
I hope you got some inspiration and will join the
Eureka! Stamps Challenge.
 
Until next time, Happy Crafting!
 
 



1 comment:

Susan (rainy) said...

Lovely card, Kristie. The butterfly looks wonderful with a touch of dimension for the design.