My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, March 11, 2013

Spring Has Sprung

Time for another Eureka! Stamps challenge.
For all the particulars go to the Eureka! Stamps Blog
The theme this week is "Spring Has Sprung"
using spring images and colors.
For me, nothing says spring more than flowers!
I used
"Lg Cross with Flowers" (#13403) from
When I stamped this image, I masked off the 'cross' part of the image as I only wanted to use the flowers for this card.
I colored it with water color crayons, fussy cut the image and adhered it to yellow card stock.
I used a scoring board to emboss the lines along the sides of the card and sanded them with a sanding block.
I also made a card using
"Mixed Bouquet" (#9206)
I also colored this one with water color crayons.
I embossed around the image and also on the card base using a scoring board.
The image panel is adhered with foam tape.
Thank you for stopping by today.
I hope you will play along with the
Eureka! Stamps Challenge.
Stop in to the Eureka! Stamps store and see what wonderful images you find there.
 
Until next time, Happy Crafting!
 
 
 

No comments: