My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, March 18, 2013

Eureka! Stamps Challenge

"What's in Your Easter Basket?"
With Easter just around the corner
this is a perfect theme for this weeks
Eureka! Stamps Challenge.
You can find all the rules and such on the
I used this adorable image from
"Lg Chicks in Egg" (#3406)
I used the unmounted red rubber stamp,
 this image also comes in digital format and
also in a smaller version in rubber stamp.
I really enjoyed coloring this image with my water color crayons.
It reminded me off all the years I colored eggs as a child
and then with my own children.
 
There are many Easter images to choose from in the
Whether you want a religious image that conveys the meaning of Easter or a cute one, you will find it there, so pop over and take a look.
 
I hope you will join us in this weeks challenge.
And I hope my card has inspired you in some way.
Thanks for stopping by, come again soon.
 
Until next time, Happy Crafting!

No comments: