My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, September 16, 2013

Color Inspiration Challenge

Time for another challenge from the
Eureka! Stamps Blog
This week is a "Color Inspiration" challenge
Use the colors in this photo for inspiration to create something lovely.
I chose to use
"Leaf Background" (#26901)
"Lg Tree" (#15302) from
I stamped the Leaf Background with brown
Color Box Chalk Ink and colored it with
water color crayons.
I stamped the Tree with the same brown ink.
I used Distress Ink and sponged over the image to color the sky.
I then fussy cut the tree and added it to the card with foam tape.
 
I hope you'll be inspired to join in our challenge.
All the particulars are on the
 
Thanks for stopping by today,
hope to see something you created linked up to the
Eureka! Stamps Challenge.
Come again soon.
 
Until next time, Happy Crafting!
 

1 comment:

Zella said...

Kristie, this is so pretty! I love watercolors and I don't use them enough....you've inspired me to get them back out and use them more...I love the softness of those leaves....absolutely lovey!!!