My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Embossed background card

Hi all!
A few days ago, I posted a tutorial on
Showing how to make an embossed background.
Today I'm showing what I did with the background that I created.
I layered the snowflake background onto white card stock,
which then was added to the front of a white card base that had been
inked with Distress Ink to match the blue on the embossed piece.
I used "Christmas Blessings" (#7304) from
as my greeting.
I stamped it onto white card stock with
Versa Fine black ink and colored it with
water color crayons.
I trimmed it down and inked the edges with
Distress Ink and added it to the card
with foam tape.
This is just one way in which you can use an
embossed background.
 
Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you will leave a comment and
come again soon.
 
Until next time, Happy Crafting!


No comments: