My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, September 23, 2013

Tag You're It Challenge

Hi Everyone!
Today's challenge from the
is "Tag You're It"
For my card I used
"Snow Background" (#27301)
"Snowman Balloon" (#11805)
"Christmas Balloon" (#16402)
"Reindeer Balloon" (#2606)
All from
I stamped the Snow Background onto white card stock with
Versa Mark Ink and embossed with white embossing powder.
I then sponged over it with Distress Ink.
The embossing resists the ink and remains white.

Each of the balloon images was stamped with VersaFine ink
and colored with water color crayons.



The "baker's twine" is some that I made and had in my stash.
The envelopes were made with green vellum, using my new
There weren't exactly the measurements I needed,
but it was easy enough to do a little figuring and get the right size.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
I hope you are inspired to create some kind of tag
 and enter our challenge.
Come again soon to see the other tag I created
 
Until next time, Happy Crafting!
 

No comments: