My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, September 2, 2013

Tender Thoughts Challenge

Hello Blog friends!
Today is the day for a new
Eureka! Stamps Challenge.
For all the details pop on over to the
Eureka! Stamps Blog, then create something!
We love to see what everyone creates!
This week we are featuring the
"Tender Thoughts" series of images and sentiments.
If you go to the
you will find them listed in the rubber stamps categories
at the left side of the  page.
I used
"Get Well" (#56601) and
"I'm So Sorry" (#20701)
The image was colored with Flex Markers.
 
I hope you'll join our challenge this week.
Thanks for stopping by today. Come again soon!
Until next time, Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Zella said...

Kristie, your "Tender Thoughts" card is so pretty! Love how you colored the flowers - they look so real and beautiful!!

Roxie said...

Saw this in my email feeds and just had to come tell you how pretty it is, great job with the out of the box image.