My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Father's day train card

Hello!
Today I have a Father's Day card to show you.
I have used
"Train" (#19205) and
"Happy Birthday Set" (#22803) from 
 "Forest Left" (#38905) and 
"Field Grass Left" (#38901)
The train was stamped onto white card stock and colored  
using color pencils and Gamsol.
I stamped the train again onto scrap paper 
and fussy cut it to make a mask.
I then put the mask over the stamped train image 
and inked the rest of the card.
Then stamped the trees and grass, 
removed the mask and adhered it to card stock.
I used my Perfect Layers Mini and Perfect Cutting Mat
to cut a perfect mat around this image.
When you lift the train panel another panel drops down
to show the
Happy Father's Day greeting.

Thanks for stopping by today.
If you check out 
and 
I'm sure you'll find some wonderful images to use for your
Father's Day cards.
Also be sure to check 
to see how those Perfect Layers work.
Use the code Kristie5% at check out and 
you will receive a 5% discount on your order.

No comments: