My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Loving my Silhouette Cameo!

Hello!
I have to say I am totally loving my 
Silhouette Cameo!
This machine is just amazing.
I didn't really think I would get into using vinyl on things,
BUT oh my goodness!
I am having a ball.
Here are a couple little things I've made recently.
This is my first project with vinyl.
I made this 'sippy cup' for my friend Diane.
I don't know if you can really see it,
it is a wine glass inside a tumbler, 
the top has a spot that slides open to drink from.
Now she can fill her wine glass, carry it with her and sip as needed.
I made this for my husband.
It's a 32 oz. covered cold drink cup.
This weekend he is doing the Allentown Art Festival
here in Buffalo.
This is the 31st time he's doing this festival and the
first time he did it, was his very first art festival.
We've come a long way since that first Allentown!


I made this little box for my daughter.
We do coupon shopping together on Sundays
and last week I picked up her purse 
and couldn't believe how heavy it was.  
For goodness sake, it was heavier than mine!
She told me that she has a LOT of change in the bottom 
and leaves it there to save up for laundry.
If she takes it out she will spend it and she really doesn't 
have a place to put it.
When I was in Michael's the next day, 
I found this little box.
Perfect! 
She loves Zebra print!
And the top was blank.
Perfect for adding a little vinyl.
So I traced and cut a shirt and the words 
"laundry money" and applied them to the top of the box.  
She hasn't seen this yet, so hopefully she won't take a look at my blog
before I get a chance to give it to her.

So now you know my newest friend,
my Cameo!
I have a number of other projects in the works.
I'm making my nephew and his fiance's wedding invitations
and boy is this machine coming in handy for that.
I can't tell you the other projects I'm working on,
but when I can, I will post about them.

Thanks for stopping in.
Hope to see you again soon!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!


1 comment:

Susan (rainy) said...

You ARE having fun with vinyl. Great projects... each designed especially for the recipient. They will love them!