My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, September 15, 2014

Eureka! Stamps Challenge - Use floral paper

Hello Blog friends!
Today we start a new challenge on the
The theme of this weeks challenge is 
"Use a Floral Paper"
I decided to use
"Sunshine Day" (#15003) from 
I colored the flowers and sun with colored pencils
and used Distress Ink to shade the edges of the
sentiment piece.
The floral paper was a scrap from my 
scrap stash.
Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you'll check out the details for the 
challenge at the Eureka! Stamps Blog
and join in the fun.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

No comments: