My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, September 29, 2014

Eureka! Stamps Challenge - Add Some Bling

It's Monday, so that means it's time for another 
Eureka! Stamps Challenge.
This weeks challenge is
"Add Some Bling"
I chose to use
"Lg Filagree Heart" (#24601) and
"Happy Anniversary" (#9004) both from
I stamped the heart and the sentiment onto
black card stock with VersaMark Ink 
and heat embossed them with 
white embossing powder.
I then trimmed them out, adhered them to some 
light purple vellum and cut around them leaving a
little border.
I then adhered them to the card base.
For the "bling" I added pearl accents in a
coordinating color.
I hope you'll pop over the 
and check out all the particulars 
about the challenge.

I'm sad to announce that this will be my last 
challenge as a design team member,
I started on the QKR Stampede design team in 
October of 2010.
Since then I have been a member of sister companies
Eureka! Stamps,
QKR Stampede 
and
Biblical Impressions
Design Teams.
But the time has come for me to resign from the team.
Please continue to follow my blog as I have lots of fun things
coming along the way.
There will be scrapbooking, more about Ireland,
Silhouette projects and, of course stamping.
I'm hoping to try some new techniques
and I'll still be doing guest tutorials on 

Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you'll come again soon and 
see what I'm up to.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

No comments: