My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Dry erase board

Today I'm showing you one of my favorite gifts that I 
made for Christmas.
I have a 9 yr old great nephew who is very into
superheros and such.
I made him his own personalized dry erase board.
Some of these "symbols" are from one of the 
facebook groups I'm a member of.
The X in the "superman" symbol I made myself.
I put all the vinyl onto a piece of white mat board,
then put it into a frame with plexiglas.
Xavier can write on the plexiglas with the 
dry erase markers and erase it with the eraser I gave him
with the board.
I think he really loved it, especially having his 
name with the superman symbol.
I hope he has a lot of fun with this.

Thanks for stopping by today.
I hope you've been enjoying seeing the gifts I 
made this Christmas.
Hope you've been inspired in some way.
Come again soon.

No comments: