My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, January 2, 2015

Gifts for Kelsie

My daughter loves zebra print,
so when I saw this lunch bag and drink jar,
I had to pick them up.
It did help that they were on a really 
great clearance rack.
But having that Silhouette makes me look at
things a little differently.
My first thought is
"How can I vinyl that?"
I actually did these a while ago, they were a couple
of my first projects.
I didn't want to post them sooner as they were 
Christmas gifts for her and I didn't want her to see them on
my blog before I gave them to her.
I also gave her a folding jewelry case that is black and white 
chevron print.  I put her name on that with purple vinyl,
which is her favorite color.
Now it's after Christmas and she has these gifts.
She loved them all.

Thanks for stopping by today,
come again soon, I'll be posting more gifts that I made 
for Christmas. 

No comments: