My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, July 5, 2018

Thank You...

Hello, I hope you are having a great day!
Today I'm showing you a card I made for
a good friend.
My Mom passed away in early May and my friend
jumped right in to help me in any way she could.
She came to be with us and help for the memorial service,
give me a shoulder to cry on and a listening ear.
There is no way I could repay her love and support,
but I wanted to at least make her a thank you card.
This is what I made for her.
Yupo paper is a plastic paper and is so much
fun to work on.
For some areas I dropped the ink onto the paper,
then used a straw to blow the ink across the paper,
other areas, I simply added Blending Solution and
let the ink flow where it wanted to flow.
I also used gold Deco Foil on some areas that 
were still tacky, to give it a metallic shine.
The sentiment was heat embossed with 
onto vellum.

Thanks for stopping by today.
I hope you'll stop by again soon.
Until then,
Happy Crafting!






Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.

No comments: