My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Onsie

Hello fans!
Today I have a project that my almost 
daughter in law and I did together.
She needed to make a onsie for one of her friends
whose little girl was turning 1.
Mom wanted a Minnie Mouse "one" on the 
front.  I have the heat press, so Sara asked me 
to give a hand.
Once we got the design just perfect, we 
cut it with my Silhouette Cameo from 
glitter heat transfer vinyl, placed it on the onsie,
then pressed it with my heat press.
Here is how the onsie turned out.
Cute isn't it?!?!
And close up.
And here is the little 1 year old in her
onsie and her sweet little tutu skirt.
Is she adorable or what?!?!
Have you ever used heat transfer vinyl?
If so, what kinds of things have you made 
with it?

Thanks for stopping by today, come again soon,
you never know what you'll find on
Kristie Kreates.


No comments: