My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, August 12, 2018

Shower Gifts

Hello crafty people!
Today I'm showing you what I put together for my 
almost daughter in law as a shower gift.
The shower was last Sunday, so she already has these,
not a secret anymore.
I knew she wanted a hat for their honeymoon as I had
seen it on their registry.  I called my son and asked him to
take it off the registry so no one would buy it for her.
Then I found a hat and vinyled it for her.
I decided not to use heat transfer vinyl,
I thought she probably won't want her hat to say
"Just Married" forever.
The vinyl stuck great, but it will be able to be
removed when she is ready to take it off.
I thought a nice tote bag would be a good thing to have 
while going to the beach, shopping or where ever,
so I got this tote and added the monogram with the same vinyl.
I told her we can change out the vinyl if this doesn't last,
but I wanted it to match the hat for now.
I think they turned out pretty nice and she loved them too.
Here is a picture of her with the gifts I gave her.
I decorated them with purple silk flowers.
She told me she loves Blue Willow china,
so I started her collection for her.
And the hat fits!
The other part of her shower gift she already had,
that was their wedding invitations.
We designed them together and I made them.
I love making gifts special, don't you?
Now, on to more wedding prep.

Thanks for stopping by today,
come again soon, you never know what you'll find on
Kristie Kreates!
(Hint, I'm making something for Jaryd's stag)

No comments: