My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, August 25, 2018

Shower Card

Welcome to Kristie Kreates!
Today I have a card to show you.
This is the card I made for my almost daughter in law
for her bridal shower.

Sara is mostly Irish and loves her Irish heritage,
so I thought this heart was appropriate for her card.
I stamped "large knot heart" onto
white card stock with purple Distress Ink.
(I'm not sure which purple this is)
I trimmed down the image and adhered it to
a background from my stash.
This one was done on glossy paper with
alcohol inks.
I then adhered it to a gray card base.

On the inside I cut a piece of plain white card stock
then adhered thin strips of the same background
paper to the sides before adhering it to the inside
of the card.
I love that little pop of color inside the card.

Since this card was an odd size, I used my
We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board
to make an envelope for the card in a coordinating color.
I know Sara appreciated the card, she loves hand
made cards and gifts.

Thanks for coming by today.
I hope you are having a crafty day
and were inspired in some way while
you were visiting.
Hope to see you again soon.
Until then,
happy crafting!





Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.

No comments: