My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, August 20, 2018

Best Buds and Dating Days

Hello crafters!
Welcome back to my blog.
Today I'm going to show you a couple of the layouts for my 
son and almost daughter in law's wedding scrapbook.
Well, it's more than wedding, it's their whole relationship,
at least parts of it anyway.
This first layout is about friends.
At the top you see Jaryd with his two "oldest" friends.
On the left is Jaryd with Brian.  They are like brothers 
and I call Brian my #2 son.  He will be Jaryd's best man.
On the right is a picture of the two of them with their other
friend, Garth.  We have known Garth since before they were 
a year old.  We moved into our house just a month or so before
Jaryd's 1st birthday.  Garth lived right around the corner and is just
a couple weeks older than Jaryd.  So they have known each other 
since they were a year old. Garth is also part of the wedding party
as a groomsman.  He will also be playing the bag pipes at the wedding.
The picture at the bottom is their whole group of friends.
They were friends in school and have stayed friends since.
This is showing some fun times with some of their 
other friends 
Brian's girlfriend Kelsey with Sara at the left,
Sara with their friend, Sam, at a Bills game. She's a bridesmaid.
Then in the left center, Brian's sisters, Emily and Michelle with 
Kelsey and Sara.  Next is Jaryd and Sara at the Bills game. Crazy
snow at that game! They had to leave at half time, because
it was so bad. And for a Buffalonian, you know it has to be
bad to leave the Bills game
And at the bottom are some of the guys again.

This layout titled "dating days" are a variety
of pictures for Jaryd and Sara at different outings.
At their friends Garth and Hilary's wedding
Just out and about at the park.
Out at Canalside, that's me with him at the bottom
and at a work Christmas party.

Thanks for stopping in today.
Come again soon.  I'll be posting layouts 
now and then from now on.
I've been incorporating stamping into 
the layouts as much as possible.
I love stamping and plan to use it a lot
in their scrapbooks.
Until next time,
scrap on!

No comments: