My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, August 10, 2018

Engagement pics? and Announcing

Hi everyone!
As you may know, if you have been following me for a while,
my son, Jaryd, is getting married in September.
I have started their wedding scrapbook already, as there
 is so much to include.
A few weeks ago, I went to a weekend long crop and
got some layouts done for their book.
Today, I'm starting to share some of the layouts with you.
Jaryd's fiance's mom is a photographer and quite a while ago,
they visited her and she took some beautiful pictures of the two
of them together.  When they were posted on facebook, everyone loved
them and I can't tell you how many times I heard;
"Are those engagement pictures?"
To which I answered;
"Not yet."
These are some of the pictures that Yvonne took 
of them.  I love them.
After Jaryd and Sara got engaged, in August, 2017
they arranged a little outing with the closest family members
to announce the date they would be getting married.
On 9-5-17 they announced the date and also 
Jaryd asked his sister, Kelsie, to be his "Best Lady"
I was lucky enough to catch her reaction when she opened
a gift and found the question inside.
The dinner took place at Sara's father's boat dock,
it is a beautiful place, as you can see in the pictures.
Then they asked our close friend, "Aunt" Zoe, his Godmother,
to officiate at the wedding.
They made a cup that said
"We can't say I Do without  You!"
on it.  
Sara went to Zoe and pulled out a "ring pop" 
and asked her,
"Will you marry us?"
Zoe was so surprised and delighted
and said "Yes"
And they put the 'ring' on her finger and
made it official.
And from then on the planning began.

I'm so glad you have stopped in today.
I'll be posting some of the other layouts that
I have made soon.
The kids have seen some of them
and those I'll post, others they won't see until I
finish the book, so you'll also have to wait to see them.
Thanks for letting me share our journey to the wedding 
with y'all.
I hope you'll enjoy the trip with me.
 I'll be posting other 
things we're making for the wedding along the way also.
Thanks again, see you soon.

No comments: