My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Arthur

Hello blog friends!
Today I'd like to introduce you to Arthur.
My husband found Arthur in a Walmart parking
lot when we were visiting my Aunt Marilyn in
North Carolina.
I decided he needed to be our traveling companion,
I named him Arthur and he lives in our car on the dash board.
Recently our friend was in the Vets Hospital,
so we took Arthur for a visit.
He was very curious about the hospital and was
checking everything out.
Guess he was hoping to find something tasty
to eat here.
Each elevator has a different branch
of the military honored in it.
He was proud to honor the Marines in
this one.
He got very into what was on television.
Curious about that other animal.
Not a bit scared to interact with this creature.
And that night sky was amazing and mesmerizing.
He even took a climb up Buffalo City Hall.
Pretty good climber that Arthur!
Interesting stuff in this dispenser.
He was very curious about the rubber gloves,
so our friend Diane showed him what they 
were for.  Well maybe not exactly what they
were for, but something fun to do with them.
He even helped with some medical procedures.
Checking out the drinks.
Always discard sharp objects safely.
The view was great from the 8th floor.
Nice view of UB
(SUNY Buffalo)
He also had a lot of fun taking a swing.

I have to say for a group of people in their
late 50s and early 60s we had way too much fun
with Arthur at the hospital. LOL!
But I also have to say we laughed a lot and
really cheered up our friend who was the patient.
It's not always bad to bring a little childhood into your life
and use your imagination.
After all, isn't that what being creative is all about?

Thanks for stopping by today, like I say,
you never know what you'll find on 
Kristie Kreates!
Hope you enjoyed meeting Arthur.
Until next time,
be creative, use your imagination
and have fun.


No comments: