My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, December 7, 2018

French Toast Roll Ups

Hi blog fans!
Today I have something a little different.
I was home alone for dinner and I decided to
have a little breakfast for dinner.
So I made French Toast Roll Ups.
Very simple.
Take a piece of white bread and cut off the crust.
Then use a rolling pin to flatten the bread.
Spread a bit of cream cheese on one end of the bread,
and add some fruit, I used some mashed raspberries.
Starting at the end with the cream cheese,
roll it up.
Dip the rolled bread into melted butter and then
into sugar.
Cook in the air fryer for about 5 minutes, or in
the over for 10-15 minutes.

Here's what you end up with.

And inside is that yummy filling.
I made these for friends and mixed the cream cheese and
fruit together before spreading on the bread.
They were wonderful and everyone loved them.
You can use whatever fruit you like, or use
sugar and cinnamon, or peanut butter or
Nutella, use your imagination and
see what you can come up with.

Thanks for stopping in today,
I hope you'll give these a try, they are
simple, quick and very tasty.
Until next time,
try something new.

No comments: