My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, December 31, 2018

Stuffing Waffles

Hello everyone!
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas
I know I did.
Here's an idea of a way to use the leftover
stuffing from your turkey dinner.
We used to always have turkey dinner for
New Years Day, so if your family is like
mine was, you may just have some of that left
over stuffing soon.

Take some of that stuffing and put it into a bowl.

Next add an egg and mix together.

Now just put it into your waffle iron.
This doesn't spread like waffles usually do.

When they are cooked and browned
take them out of the iron.

I put gravy on mine and it was wonderful.
I think this would make a great breakfast
if you like eggs, a fried egg on top would be
great.

Pretty darn tasty!

Thanks for stopping by today.
I hope you'll give these stuffing waffles a try.
Come again soon, until then
try something new!

No comments: