My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, January 3, 2019

Christmas Cards

Hi blog friends!
I know it's kind of late to be showing my Christmas cards,
but here they are.
They are simple to make and can be for any
occasion.

I used whatever Christmas papers I had for my cards.
I think these would be great for pockets on
a scrapbook page also.  They would work
to hold memorabilia or pictures that don't all
fit on a page. 

My son got married in September, so I decided to
use a family picture in my cards.
I mounted the picture on a piece of card stock
and stamped a Christmas sentiment on the other side.
I love that everyone can take the picture out and
keep it.
Here is a tutorial on how to make this style of card.
My measurements are a little different than hers,
but you can adjust this design to different sizes if
you like.
I also used ATG tape along the bottom to make it
into a pocket rather than a card that opens.
Just make it the same way and adhere the
flaps along the bottom.

I'm glad you stopped by today,
give this card a try, it's easy to make
and can be embellished more if you choose.
Come again soon,
you never know what you'll find on
Kristie Kreates!













No comments: